These No-Bake Cereal Bars are the perfect little treat when you or the kids want something sweet but don’t want to make a mess with baking! These chewy treats are big on taste and take little effort to make.
– 4 cups Cheerios
– 2 cups crisp rice cereal
– 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
– 2 cups M&M’s
– 1 cup light corn syrup
– 1 cup sugar
– 1- 1.5 cups creamy peanut butter
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. In a large bowl, combine the first 4 ingredients; set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, bring corn syrup and sugar to boil. Cook and stir just until sugar is dissolved.
3. Remove from the heat; stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
4. Pour over cereal mixture; toss to coat evenly.
5. Spread into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1 in. pan. Let cool.
6. Cut into 3-in. squares.
Yield: about 15 bars
**Make the bars to fit the holiday by using seasonal M&M’s!
Try other no-bake bars as well! These No-Bake S’mores Bars are delicious and so easy to make! With only 4 ingredients needed, you truly can’t go wrong. Same great s’mores taste without the bonfire or the oven! Want to add the flavor of Nutella? Try this Nutella No-Bake S’mores bar recipe instead!